”Patience is the most important thing of all in spiritual life.How long one must wait after sowing the seed! But remember;even when nothing seemed to be happening the seed was working away under the soil.It is the same with the seeker of truth;when nothing appears to be happening much is happening.The fact is – all growth of life-energy is unseen & unknown. Only the results can be observed not the progress.” – OSHO
- Then Know That Nothing Disturbs – Osho — Sat Sangha Salon
- Simon Wiesenthal Lied—and Admitted It, Says Top Israeli Holocaust® Historian — aladdinsmiraclelamp
- The Truth about the Conflict with Russia
- Main Stream Japanese TV breaks the mould and tells the truth!
- How to kill 25 million German civilians legislatively
http://www.lovecamde… on by Andrew Hitchcock from IAmTh… dharmen1 on Buddha chose for his sannyasin… Mohammed arief on Buddha chose for his sannyasin… mediaoutrage.com on by Andrew Hitchcock from IAmTh… social media on by Andrew Hitchcock from IAmTh…