”Be a stranger to yourself. See life as a river flowing through time. Stand on the bank, neither curious nor concerned. Glance or gaze at the driftwood of your past floating in memory – just like the incidents one reads about in the paper. Detached and indifferent remember that nothing matters. ONLY EXIST – and the explosion.”- OSHO
- Then Know That Nothing Disturbs – Osho — Sat Sangha Salon
- Simon Wiesenthal Lied—and Admitted It, Says Top Israeli Holocaust® Historian — aladdinsmiraclelamp
- The Truth about the Conflict with Russia
- Main Stream Japanese TV breaks the mould and tells the truth!
- How to kill 25 million German civilians legislatively
http://www.lovecamde… on by Andrew Hitchcock from IAmTh… dharmen1 on Buddha chose for his sannyasin… Mohammed arief on Buddha chose for his sannyasin… mediaoutrage.com on by Andrew Hitchcock from IAmTh… social media on by Andrew Hitchcock from IAmTh…