”Life is strange. Here sometimes kings r beggars & beggars are kings. Don’t be deceived by the appearance. Look in. The heart is rich when it throbs with joy, when it falls in harmony with Tao, with nature, with the ultimate law of life, with dhamma. The heart is rich when u fall in harmony with the whole; that is the only richness there is. Otherwise, one day u will weep & u will say ‘It is too late…” – OSHO
- Then Know That Nothing Disturbs – Osho — Sat Sangha Salon
- Simon Wiesenthal Lied—and Admitted It, Says Top Israeli Holocaust® Historian — aladdinsmiraclelamp
- The Truth about the Conflict with Russia
- Main Stream Japanese TV breaks the mould and tells the truth!
- How to kill 25 million German civilians legislatively
http://www.lovecamde… on by Andrew Hitchcock from IAmTh… dharmen1 on Buddha chose for his sannyasin… Mohammed arief on Buddha chose for his sannyasin… mediaoutrage.com on by Andrew Hitchcock from IAmTh… social media on by Andrew Hitchcock from IAmTh…