”The problem with modern man is that we have forgotten the language of silence, we have forgotten the way of the heart. We have completely forgotten that there is a life which can be lived through the heart. We are too much hung up in the head, and because we are too much in the head we cannot make any sense out of love. It becomes more and more problematic.” Osho
- Then Know That Nothing Disturbs – Osho — Sat Sangha Salon
- Simon Wiesenthal Lied—and Admitted It, Says Top Israeli Holocaust® Historian — aladdinsmiraclelamp
- The Truth about the Conflict with Russia
- Main Stream Japanese TV breaks the mould and tells the truth!
- How to kill 25 million German civilians legislatively
http://www.lovecamde… on by Andrew Hitchcock from IAmTh… dharmen1 on Buddha chose for his sannyasin… Mohammed arief on Buddha chose for his sannyasin… mediaoutrage.com on by Andrew Hitchcock from IAmTh… social media on by Andrew Hitchcock from IAmTh…