”You come to me,u fall into me,u disappear,u never reach anywhere. But that disappearance is the delight. The delight of TOTAL disappearance! Just as a dewdrop in the morning disappears when the sun rises, just as in the night an earthen lamp burns, the wind comes & the flame goes out and darkness – the same way,u disappear. It is rare to seek suicide: this is suicide, the real suicide!” – OSHO
- Then Know That Nothing Disturbs – Osho — Sat Sangha Salon
- Simon Wiesenthal Lied—and Admitted It, Says Top Israeli Holocaust® Historian — aladdinsmiraclelamp
- The Truth about the Conflict with Russia
- Main Stream Japanese TV breaks the mould and tells the truth!
- How to kill 25 million German civilians legislatively
http://www.lovecamde… on by Andrew Hitchcock from IAmTh… dharmen1 on Buddha chose for his sannyasin… Mohammed arief on Buddha chose for his sannyasin… mediaoutrage.com on by Andrew Hitchcock from IAmTh… social media on by Andrew Hitchcock from IAmTh…