And this is the next part of the quote from Osho, Hsin Hsin Ming: The Book
of Nothing, Chapter #2:
“When I say shake, I mean your solidity, your rocklike being should shake to
the very foundations, so it becomes liquid, fluid, melts, flows. And when
the rocklike being becomes liquid your body will follow. Then there is no
shaker, only shaking; then nobody is doing it, it is simply happening. Then
the doer is not.
Enjoy it, but don’t will it. And remember, whenever you will a thing you
cannot enjoy it. They are reverse, opposites; they never meet. If you will a
thing you cannot enjoy it, If you enjoy it you cannot will it.”
- The REAL Srebrenica Genocide, not reported by the corrupted media, was the brutal mass murder!
- Then Know That Nothing Disturbs – Osho — Sat Sangha Salon
- Simon Wiesenthal Lied—and Admitted It, Says Top Israeli Holocaust® Historian — aladdinsmiraclelamp
- The Truth about the Conflict with Russia
- Main Stream Japanese TV breaks the mould and tells the truth!
http://www.lovecamde… on by Andrew Hitchcock from IAmTh… dharmen1 on Buddha chose for his sannyasin… Mohammed arief on Buddha chose for his sannyasin… mediaoutrage.com on by Andrew Hitchcock from IAmTh… social media on by Andrew Hitchcock from IAmTh…