”From the state of wonder, there are two paths. One is of questioning —
the wrong path — it leads you into more and more knowledge.
The other is not of questioning but enjoying. Enjoy the wonder,
the wonder that life is, the wonder that existence is,
the wonder of the sun and the sunlight and the trees bathed in the golden rays. Experience it. Don´t put a question mark, let it be as it is.” Osho
- Then Know That Nothing Disturbs – Osho — Sat Sangha Salon
- Simon Wiesenthal Lied—and Admitted It, Says Top Israeli Holocaust® Historian — aladdinsmiraclelamp
- The Truth about the Conflict with Russia
- Main Stream Japanese TV breaks the mould and tells the truth!
- How to kill 25 million German civilians legislatively
http://www.lovecamde… on by Andrew Hitchcock from IAmTh… dharmen1 on Buddha chose for his sannyasin… Mohammed arief on Buddha chose for his sannyasin… mediaoutrage.com on by Andrew Hitchcock from IAmTh… social media on by Andrew Hitchcock from IAmTh…