”If your love leads to misery, it was from the ego. If your love leads to a beautiful benediction, a blessedness, it was from nature. If your friendship, even your meditation, leads you to misery, it was from the ego. If it were from nature everything would fit in, everything would become harmonious. Nature is wonderful, nature is beautiful, but you have to work it out.” – OSHO
- Then Know That Nothing Disturbs – Osho — Sat Sangha Salon
- Simon Wiesenthal Lied—and Admitted It, Says Top Israeli Holocaust® Historian — aladdinsmiraclelamp
- The Truth about the Conflict with Russia
- Main Stream Japanese TV breaks the mould and tells the truth!
- How to kill 25 million German civilians legislatively
http://www.lovecamde… on by Andrew Hitchcock from IAmTh… dharmen1 on Buddha chose for his sannyasin… Mohammed arief on Buddha chose for his sannyasin… mediaoutrage.com on by Andrew Hitchcock from IAmTh… social media on by Andrew Hitchcock from IAmTh…